Branding Programs That Make Sense & Stand The Test Of Time
Branding services from Denver-based DeWinter Marketing & PR encompass a whole range of activities designed to set the personality & ambiance of your company or organization, with the goal of appealing to your specific target market.
Many people think branding is just the logo. But that’s just one of many aspects that comprise a brand.
A strategic brand is comprised of:
- Company name
- Company logo & color palette
- The stated “personality” of the company
- Messaging & tone of language
- Positioning & counter-positioning (how the company is positioned in the market on its own, how the company is positioned relative to its competitors)
- The demeanor, attire & quality of service from employees
- The stated, desired customer experience, and whether that’s fulfilled or not
- The style of the office
- The performance of the company’s products or services
- The citizenship of the company
In business since 1997, DeWinter Marketing & PR offers a wide range of effective, affordable branding services using a process proven over many years. Our branding services can be purchased as an overall branding package, or we can be commissioned for individual branding activities to address specific “holes” in a company’s or organization’s branding program.
Regardless of the branding services needed, we apply strategic, intelligent & practical branding strategies and branding programs that:
- Make sense for your business
- Make sense for your prospects
- Are grounded in plain speaking and language everyone can understand (vs. high-falutin’ “marketing speak”).
Whether your business or organization needs a brand identity that’s created from scratch or to freshen up a brand that’s “tired,” DeWinter Marketing & PR stands ready to help!
Branding Services We Offer
- Branding Strategy
- Branding Audits
- Branding Research (Internal & External)
- Competitor Analyses
- Keyword Research
- Key Messages & Key Selling Messages
- Tagline Development
- Elevator Pitch Scripting & Rehearsal
- Branding Presentations, Recommendations & Guidelines
- Product Naming
- Logo Design, Strategic Color Palettes & Graphic Standards
- Basic Brand Identity Package (Branded Business Cards, E-letterhead, PowerPoint Presentation Templates)
- Ongoing Brand “Stewardship” & Consulting